We are recurring for a leading and high regarded pension’s consultancy who are now going through a period of growth and expansion.
Due to this, they are now looking to recruit a Pension Operations Development Analyst who will represent the administration division within these exciting development programmes. Responsibilities will vary and can include:
- Representing administration in all development projects ensuring the development is delivered to time, budget and specification.
- Create specifications and liaise with the systems and IT departments to scope out the requirements for development.
- Undertake thorough User Acceptance Testing prior to implementation
- Investigate Root Cause Analysis, identifying any issues ensuring appropriate resolution and preventative measures are put in place going forward.
- Delivering activities to the required level of performance and in-line with contractual service levels, quality assurance and budget.
- Work with the Proposition Team to scope and deliver new propositions.
- Delivery of all aspects of administration development including new procedures, process, control, risk assessment and colleague training as required.
Possessing proven experience in Defined Contribution Pensions administration, User Acceptance Testing and process flow experience, coupled with a good understanding og control frameworks, this this is very much an opportunity where you will further utilise your strong analytical, organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
This is a very exciting time for this organisation who are able to offer long-term career commitment together with an excellent remuneration and benefits package.
Further details are available on application.
- Defined Contribution
- Development Projects
- Root Cause Analysis
- User Acceptance Testing