Anthony Alexandra is currently working with a leading Life and Pension provider. Our client is currently seeking a Pension Manager on a 12 months contract bases. This position offers a fantastic opportunity within a growing organisation with industry-leading expectations. They offer a stimulating, friendly and supportive environment, and you will be working with a team with impressive regulatory experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of client services administrators
- Training, implementing and monitoring procedures
- Ensure that manual quality processes are followed
- Maintain relationships with IFAs
Candidates to be considered for the role should have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within Financial Services environment
- Experience in working within a Customer Services Management role
- Knowledge of Pensions would be an advantage
- Achieved professional qualifications or working towards
Offering a competitive salary, performance related bonus and a generous benefits package.
- Customer Services
- Financial Services
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'