We are working with leading provider of specialist data management, systems and administrator support services within UK financial services, whose proposition offers data audit, cleanse and migration consultancy and who advice more than 1,500 schemes on data and benefit compliance, legacy system migrations and pension fund de-risking issues.
They are now seeking a number of Pension Consultant Project Leads whose roles will includeproject, client and service management and delivery incorporating data analysis, data mapping and migration, and calculations, where key day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Project delivery / management - managing client delivery to Project Initiation Document requirements
- Client management - managing client expectations and developing relationships
- Resource management - optimising delivery
- Specialist technical resource - including data analysis, calculation specification, ad hoc consulting
- Team / people management (where applicable) - ensuring staff and teams remain focused on objectives, delivery and strategies whilst maintaining morale
- Business assurance (BA) - ensuring quality of product against internal and client requirement
These are both challenging and varied roles and therefore it is essential that you possess proven knowledge and experience gained within the Occupational Pensions industry that include legislation, calculations, data analysis techniques and processes and a familiarity of project management methodologies.
Further details are available on application.
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Client Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job