The role will require you to investigate both sides of a dispute and then make a fair and reasonable decision on the outcome.
If a business and a customer can’t resolve a complaint themselves, our client can give an unbiased answer about what’s happened. If you decide someone’s been treated unfairly, our client has legal powers to put things right.
You are the ideal candidate if -
- You hold one or more of the following professional qualifications: G60, G70, R04, R06, FPC (1, 2 & 3), AF3, DipFP (level 3), J05.
- Have an ability to use judgement, with a focus on quality, customer service and doing the right thing.
- Have the ability to mediate and build rapport through conversations on the telephone, whilst using discretion.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a good listener; ensuring that people feel that they have been heard fairly even if a decision hasn't gone their way.
- You are able to deal with difficult customers and remain composed under pressure.
- You have experience with retirement planning, wealth management, advising on pension products and schemes.
In return you will be rewarded with a generous day rate with excellent training and support. Your knowledge will grow quickly and this is a genuine opportunity to join our exceptional company.
We are looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible, or after their notice period, and the initial tenure for the contract is 18 months, with a further review after that. This full time role is deemed to be inside IR35, therefore the pay rate is £250 (Umbrella rate) per day.
Should you have the right experience, please apply with your most up to date version of your CV and we will be in contact to give you more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'