With the opportunity to split your week between working remotely and in the office when restrictions are lifted, we are working with a highly respected financial organisation, who are now seeking Pension Associates to join their Retail Pensions department. Opportunities exist on a permanent and fixed-term contract basis.
This division is one of their fastest growing areas of the business and can offer further ongoing career opportunities as area grows further.
These particular roles will be responsible for facilitating benefit payments from customer’s pensions. This will include:
- Ensuring a timely, pro-active and high quality services to clients of the Retail SIPP including updates to procedures through close liaison with all departments within the business where necessary
- Making payments to customers from their pensions
- Ensuring you are up to date, be aware and abide by HMRC regulations and limits
- Keeping client facing teams aware of progress being made and dealing with an escalations
- Providing and collating information for regulatory reporting
- Ensuring appropriate escalation of issues to management e.g. those that have regulatory, reputational and financial risk
With a can do attitude and a proactive approach, your experience will have been gained within either pensions/benefits related environments or within a wider financial services support role, together excellent administrative and communication skills, coupled with a strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop. Some product training can be provided.
Further information including details of the remuneration package that includes bonus potential and a non-contributory pension are available on application.
- Career Opportunities
- Financial Services
- Product Training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'