My client is a large corporate investment company with world class experience that spans over 50 years. They pride themselves on offering outstanding investment solutions and client services throughout 25 countries.
The Pensions Correspondence and Nigo Team responds to Emails and correspondence from Members, IFA’S and authorised contacts of DC full service clients / schemes. The PCN team also process ‘NIGO’ (not in good order) on behalf of the DC administration areas. The PCN teams Communication with our members / clients is by phone and in writing. The PCN team will also respond to incoming calls to support the Pension Service Centre. You will work in a friendly team dedicated to our high standards of client service
Respond to client and member contacts in relation to the administration and servicing of their pension accounts with a strong customer orientation ensuring deadlines and our excellent service standards are met and policies and procedures adhered to.
• Responding to Defined Contribution schemes members, administrators and IFAs’ who will contact DC Pensions by Email and correspondence.
• Responds to Emails and correspondence making sure all aspects of the request are fully addressed and provide relevant additional information as appropriate
• Provide up-to-date information on a wide variety of subjects related to the administration of the member pensions accounts including:
• Plan details and member account information
• Products, investment fund options, fund prices
• Market news
• General enquiries on processes, forms, etc.
• Place telephone transactions:
• Switching existing balances
• Change allocation of future contributions
• Perform ad hoc administrative account amendments
• Keeping required knowledge up-to-date with the information provided both by line management as well as other means such as the intranet, regular member magazines or mailings etc.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Previous Pensions knowledge an advantage
• A passion for client service and the ability to act as a highly competent client contact for administrative, reporting and customer processing matters
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowledge of the UK asset management and pensions industry is an advantage
• Previous telephone experience in a customer service environment
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business