To assist with the processing and review of member data in bulk from employers to ensure that all work is completed to a high quality, to meet the requirements of the service within the timescales set by the Fund and in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To be responsible, for the bulk creation of new member records, processing and validating all amendments to a member's record as a result of changes in employment and personal circumstances based on information received from employing bodies within the set KPI.
2. To deal with a range of correspondence, telephone queries from Scheme employers in regards to the data queries. Respond to all enquiries in a positive and professional manner and process them in accordance with the Funds procedures.
3. To issue membership certificates to members within the set KPI, as they join the scheme and also following processing of any member changes.
4. To issue any error reports to Scheme employers on a regular basis.
5. To request leaver documentation from employer following the production of potential leaver reports.
6. To cancel new starter records and duplicate records when notified of opt out less than 3 months and there is no liability on the Pension fund.
7. To ensure all incoming and outgoing documentation is imaged using the Electronic Document Management systems to a high standard.
8. To act in accordance with the Council's Constitution and other Codes of Conduct.
9. To participate in staff development, appraisal and training as appropriate, including continuous professional development.=
10. To comply with the Council's agreed policies and procedures including but not limited to Health and Safety, and Equal Opportunities Policies, the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act, Financial Management Regulations and other relevant Council and Government Regulations, Directives and City wide priorities.
11. To undertake any other tasks, duties and responsibilities as directed and appropriate to the grade and role of the post subject to any reasonable adjustments under the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 as incorporate into the Equality Act 2010.
12. To participate in the wider development of the service and contribute to service improvement as required.
13. The City of Wolverhampton Council is committed to Corporate Parenting. "Corporate Parenting is the collective responsibility of the Council to provide the best possible care and protection for children who are looked after".
To meet the changing needs of the service and/or to provide cover the postholder may be required to provide assistance in other teams as directed by the team manager
YOO Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job