Job Title: Pensions & Investments Administrator
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 per annum
Do you want to work with an independent financial advisory company that invests in their staff and offers excellent progression opportunities? Are you looking for a challenging position in a fast paced environment?
If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for a Senior Administrator with experience in Pensions and Investments to support the Directors, provide analysis and monitoring, and to promote and enforce their Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) policy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To provide support services for all client sales made by the Directors, to ensure 100% compliance with the FCA regulations on the conduct of business, the company's internal administrative requirements and the company's system recording requirements, using Intelligent Office database system. Experience with Intelliflo is therefore essential to the role.
- To support the Directors in their advisory work with clients, including the collation of information, the obtaining of illustrations, the production of standard letters to clients and providers.
You will need to provide:
- Accurate and efficient administration of both paper and system based records, including email.
- Production of standard Intelliflo report.
- Scanning and filing of client records.
- Planning of quarterly meeting and production of reports
- An in-depth knowledge of the products and services that we offer and any regulatory or taxation rules which may affect the advice.
- A monthly task list to show the Directors the work in progress and its current status.
- Inputting, processing, resolving queries relating to all aspects of unit prices/administration of client`s investments and portfolio.
- Printing and reconciling valuations on Intelliflo and updating the system as required.
- Dealing with internal and external telephone enquiries.
- To provide cover for other members of the team.
- To undertake special projects as required.
- Excellent organisation, communication and numeracy skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and display initiative.
- Keep up to date with any changes and to help us to continue to fully embed TCF within our business model.
- Be adept at processing new and existing life and pension business including ISAs, Investment Bonds, OEICs, SIPPs and Trusts, entering all aspects of new business on Intelliflo, to include commission and also to ensure that where a transfer has taken place this is entered onto the Switch register.
- Provide full administrative support to the Director including attending client meetings when necessary and to deal with ongoing and technical queries as and when they arise, working within the achievable deadlines set out.
- Dealing with all client queries including valuations, policy information and transfers and client invoicing and chasing aged debtors.
- Accuracy and attention to detail must be of the highest priority at all times, even when deadlines must be achieved in timely manner.
- You have been given responsibility as our TCF champion to ensure that in Directorship with the senior management, you keep up to date with any changes or become aware of any working practices to enable us to continue to fully embed TCF within our business model and cascade this to staff in the team and management alike
The right person will:
- Should be FPC, or equivalent, qualified.
- Word, Excel and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Intelliflo would be a benefit.
- Ideally, should be working toward diploma level.
- The Company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and you must understand the nature of your duties and the individual responsibilities and obligations placed upon you in relation to the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch with Max from our Dartford Perms Division.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
- Pensions and Investments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job