We are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading independent, Defined Benefit Advice specialists who strive to provide exceptional levels of customer service and compliance.
They now have an opportunity for an experienced Pension Adviser with CAS to join them and are in a position to provide them with good quality leads.
- Conduct the fact find call with the client to establish their requirements
- Deliver honest advice on all suitable products
- To provide information and advice to customers who are accessing pension benefits
- Analyse existing financial products.
- Research and recommendations with full audit trail, paraplanning support provided
- To work closely with relevant support teams to provide excellent service to clients
- Dealing with client queries raised by either client or insurer/Adviser.
- Liaise with Administrators and Managers and product providers.
- To assist with training and competency of colleagues providing non-advised support to clients who are between 50 and their selected retirement date
- Responsible for ensuring own knowledge kept up to date and to notify colleagues of any relevant developments.
Skills and knowledge
- Must be familiar with Selecta pension and dynamic planner
- Diploma qualified with G60/AF3, AF7 and AF8
- Familiar with CashCalc, desirable
- Compliance and operational risk knowledge
- Proactively maintaining up to date knowledge of products and services
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good methodical and organisational skills.
- Computer literacy and good typing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of the financial services sector
- Salary £50,000 p.a.
- Pension and DIS
- Holiday 25 days + bank holidays
- Hours 9 - 5.30pm
- Defined Benefit
- Pension Administration
- Pension Schemes
- Personal Pensions
- Pension Funds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'