We currently have some excellent opportunities for fixed terms Pensions Administrators.
My client is based in Darlington and are offering these roles until 31 December 2018. The purpose of the role is to work as part of a team to provide a pension administration services to clients, Trustees, members and pensioners.
As Pensions Administrators you will be working part of the DC administration team, by support manager and clients; performing fund switches, rebalancing investment portfolios and investments. You will also deal with disinvestments and payment benefits, responding to queries and liasing with clients.
Knowledge, Skills & experience
• Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Contributions (DC) schemes;
• Have an in-depth understanding of the key types of transactions for DC schemes, including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, disclosure requirements for annual benefit statements, renewals and lifestyling/investment switches
• A good working knowledge of pension regulations..
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Exceptional communication (verbal and written)
• IT proficient, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook .
• Good time management skills. Ability to work in advance of tight deadlines and prioritising multiple tasks.
This position offers an excellent salary of upto £18,000 per annum.
With great benefits and possibility of permanent or an opportunity to apply for other roles.
How do I apply?
You can click the ‘Apply Now’ button below, or you can email us at Naheed.email@example.com or call me on 0113 2368957
We’ll speak to you soon
Pension – Pension Administrators – Defined contribution – Defined contribution (DC) – fund switches
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job