The role of Pension Administrator will be working with a small team that delivers a full range of Defined Benefit pension administration services.
Equiniti helps some of the UK’s best-known brands and public sector organisations manage complex and regulated administration covering pensions, payroll and payments.
Our activities are often mission-critical to our clients but not core to their organisations. By taking care of these services, we free them to focus on what matters most. Our solutions are delivered at scale, supporting eight million pension scheme members and paying three million people over £21bn a year. Paymaster works with some of the largest pension schemes in the UK, including the National Health Service scheme with more than 2.6 million members and the Armed Forces Veterans, which we have continuously served since 1836.
We provide technology enabled pension administration and flexible benefits designed to provide an interactive experience through the life employees and scheme members. Our outsourced solutions help the life and pensions industry deliver high quality customer service and stay one-step ahead of evolving legislation and our expertise allows scheme trustees and sponsors to de-risk through data and calculation management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing an administration service to customers as per SLA
- Maintaining up to data filing and records for department, checking the integrity of customer data
- Processing of a wide range of routine and non-routine documentation within defined procedures
- Resolving customer enquiries (oral and written) based on competent working knowledge of the customer requirements
- Drafting of non-standard correspondence in response to customer enquiries
- Inputting customer details and accessing customer information
- Collating and analysing data and producing routine reports, schedules and summaries in order to update customer records, resolving customer queries
- Provision of technical guidance to other team members
- Identifying and implementing process improvements in immediate area of work responsibility in order to improve throughput and customer service
- Provide on-the-job coaching to department colleagues
- Carry out projects and ad-hoc activities as determined by Team Manager
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Grade C
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to develop working relationships
- Ability to work to work within laid down processes and procedures
- Basic financial awareness
- Awareness of scheme rules, industry regulations, and current pensions legislation (preferred)
- Microsoft pc packages
- Previous experience in a financial/pensions environment preferred but not essential
- Experience of dealing with external clients
- Working to SLAs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'