Reed is working with a leading Pensions consultancy with key operational presence in Edinburgh.
They have a current vacancy for both junior and Senior Pensions Administrators to work within their Edinburgh offices.
Primarily, you will be involved with the provision of full life-cycle administration services for all clients, scheme members and their dependents in line with service level agreements and in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the regulatory framework.
You will be involved with the administration of DB and DC schemes so experience in these areas is essential for the more senior roles.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous financial services and pensions industry experience
• At least 12 months' financial services/pensions experience
• The ability to demonstrate a basic pensions knowledge
• The ability to demonstrate strong numerical awareness and application
• IT proficiency, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
Excellent Benefits package with salary up to £30,000 (DEO)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an administrator with experience in the pensions industry seeking a challenging career in pensions administration with various development opportunities.
For further information, please apply or contact Kenny Blair on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'