Pensions Administrator- Salary £22,000 - £28,000 DOE + Pension and excellent Benefits
We are searching for an experienced Pensions Administrator (Defined Benefits and Final Salary schemes), to join our Client, a well-established professional services company in their Pensions Administration Team.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Prepare manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Carry out and check cash handling and accounting functions to client pensions
- Process and check client pensioner payrolls, including calculation of net pay
- Liaise with authorities including DWP, HMRC and the Pensions Regulator etc
- Read, research and understand documentation relating to each scheme, for example, deeds
- Check work of team members ensuring accuracy/compliance with procedures and legislation
- Prepare annual benefit statements and annual accounts, as required
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of how the Pension Protection Fund operates
- Communicate with clients, their members and advisers
- Assist with project based work and be willing to attend client meetings as required
- Have working knowledge of Shared Workspace (specific for GMP Reconciliation)
- Adhere to specific targets, carry out calculations & tasks involved in working on PPF schemes
- Support, Implement and Maintain Information Security procedures and
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Good academic record including Maths & English Grade 5 GCSE
- Part or fully qualified PMI or CPC (Certificate in Pension Calculations) Preferable
- Ideally relevant Defined Benefits and Final Salarypension admin experience
- Ability to generate manual and computer generated calculations
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word & Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and high level of numeracy is essential
- Willingness to progress towards a professional qualification - paid for by the Client
- Good customer service skills and attention to detail with client requests
This is an exciting role with a progressive and professional employer, apply today or contact us for more information.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
- Defined Benefit
- National CPC
- Pension Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'