Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
We are currently working with our client, a leading provider of technology, administration, processing and payments services who has a new opportunity for a Pension Administrator to join their team in Preston on a 3 month contract with potential extension.
Working in a busy office environment the successful candidate will be given the opportunities to learn new skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administration service to customers within the agreed Service Level Agreements and ensure excellent accuracy levels are maintained
Working as part of our Pension's Administration Team, the successful candidates will undertake a range of activities, including:
- Provision of administration service to customers as per SLA
- Maintenance of up to date records for department, checking the integrity of customer data
- Processing of a wide range of routine and non-routine documentation within defined procedures
- Resolving customer enquiries (oral and written) based on competent working knowledge of the customer requirements [and case history]
- Drafting of non-standard correspondence in response to customer enquiries
- Inputting customer details and assesses customer information
- Provision of guidance to other team members
- Identifying and implementing process improvements in immediate area of work responsibility in order to improve throughput and customer service
- Provision of on-the-job coaching to department colleagues
- Carrying out projects and ad-hoc activities as determined by Team Leader
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Previous pension's experience Desirable
- Administration / Customer Service experience
- IT Literate - Excel
- Educated to GCSE or Equivalent in Grade C or above in English and Maths is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and capable of following defined processes and procedures
- Superior communication skills: written and oral
- Strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to process high volumes of work accurately
- Excellent ability to develop positive and productive working relationships
- Good IT skills and a willingness and aptitude to learn a variety of systems
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery in some of its services be deemed to operate to act as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
- Pensions and Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"