Working on a Fixed Term contract until May 2019 you will work as part of a team to provide pension services to clients, committees, members and pensioners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Deal with telephone calls in a timely, accurate and polite manner.
• Ensure records are kept up-to-date and benefits are paid within agreed timescales by dealing with changes to members and pensioners circumstances.
• Deal with general correspondence using plain English.
• Resolve queries within agreed timescales, using various forms of communication, both verbal and written.
• Work within guidelines set on Data Protection and Financial Service Act.
• Undertake work assignments as part of operational projects.
• Attend training, seminars, workshops and site visits as required.
• Contribute to specification of process and system requirements and to their formal implementation.
• Deal with event driven processes within agreed timescales.
• Identify areas for improvements and propose amendments to processes and documentation as required.
• Authorisation of a specific, limited range of processes according to competency levels.
You will ideally have some pensions knowledge and be comfortable working to tight deadlines.
Attention to detail and excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'