Workplace Pension Administrator
£25,000 - £30,000 based on experience
- My client is looking for a Workplace Pensions Administrator to join their team.
- The successful applicant will be involved in the administration of Defined Contribution (DC) schemes and should, therefore, have relevant knowledge and experience.
- They will be responsible for supporting and working in the delivery of a continually improving service to clients and members; this will involve organising workflow, determining priorities and working to implement any required procedural changes, as directed.
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Pensions Team Leader and will be required to deliver a full highly capable, award-winning administration service.
DC Scheme Management
- To support the Pensions Team Leader with responding to clients in relation to their group DC arrangements; to deal with clients’ queries regarding their schemes promptly and accurately.
- To attend any relevant training for your role and as directed by the Pensions Team Leader, Director or the wider organisation.
- To manage your workflow effectively and efficiently, using the Advisor Office system.
- To deliver quality and accuracy of work at all times.
- Demonstrate knowledge of group pension products through effective/accurate email communications.
- Maintain accurate client records using AO, to enable review by managers.
- Record key activities (email/telephone calls) using AO.
- Report complaints and urgent critical issues in the prescribed manner detailed in the company’s complaints procedures manual.
- Report to the Pensions Team Leader as required, with regard to work flow, accounts, reports and reviews due/completed.
- Oversight of the Pensions Mailbox, including delegation of and/or responses to email queries from both employers and members.
- Attending scheduled implementation, template and pension team meetings.
- Maintenance of pension documentation via the change control process.
- Preparation of client data for tender requests & market review.
- Support with report preparation for the Employee Benefits Consultant and/or Director.
- Overseeing preparation of subsequent application forms and delivery of completed provider applications forms.
- Compilation of annual governance reports.
- Assist with training of Provider Administration systems, as required.
- Pension Administration
- Pension Schemes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'