Our client a financial services organisation in the centre of Cardiff is seeking a Pension Administrators to join on a 6 month contract to start in January. Client will consider recent graduates seeking their first step on the ladder and experienced administrators. If you do have pensions experience it would be advantageous.
Working as part of a team to administer SSAS or SIPP schemes on a portfolio or functional basis as required by the business. This will involve either cradle to grave administration of schemes or specialisation in one or more functions, including but not limited to: new business, property and investment transactions, bank reconciliations, regulatory reporting, processing retirements, deaths, divorces and transfers.
The role requires you to uphold the principles of Treating Customers Fairly whilst promoting the best interests of the business, the opportunity also exists to pursue professional qualifications and to become involved with projects and initiatives within the business.
- Good literacy and numerical skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and support others in a team where necessary.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good understanding of pensions market and wider financial services industry.
- Good IT skills.
- Minimum Grade C or 4 GCSE Mathematics and English or equivalent.
- Working knowledge/experience of SSAS and/or SIPP.
- Professional qualification from the pensions/financial industry.
- Actuarial/accountancy skills.
- Project management skills.
For further information on these 2 roles please contact NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job