This organisation is a large Pensions Administration consultancy. They strive to provide a full secure service to all their clients and are looking for a hardworking experienced Pensions Administrator to join their team.
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience.
• Carry out pension’s administration tasks and calculations accurately adhering to procedures and standards regarding work and conduct.
• Coaching, supervising checking and authorising less experienced administrators work.
• Meeting clients to agree administration procedures.
• Utilising web and portal functionality for DC transactional processing and administration automation.
• Management of pensioner payrolls, pension increases and ensure the annual notification of the lifetime allowance used is notified to pensioners in a timely manner.
• Management of trustee bank accounts, reconciliation & cash flow and investment of contributions.
• Ensure service level agreements are met at all times providing support to the team leader in their absence.
• Comply with all corporate policies and procedures (CPPs).
An Ideal Candidate will have:
• Experienced of defined benefit and contribution pension scheme administration.
• Ability to prioritise workload, keeping to deadlines and have a logical approach to problem solving.
• Excellent communications skills both verbally and written.
• Computer literate in the use of office systems e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Database and Presentations.
• Ideally progress with QPA/PMI or willing to study.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rebecca Hunt on 0161 833 2033 or by email on Rebecca.Hunt@reedglobal.com as soon as possible to be sure to not miss out on this opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business