This organisation is a large Pensions Administration consultancy. They strive to provide a full secure service to all their clients and are looking for a hardworking experienced Pensions Administrator to join their team.
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience.
• Carry out pension’s administration tasks and calculations accurately adhering to procedures and standards regarding work and conduct.
• Coaching, supervising checking and authorising less experienced administrators work.
• Meeting clients to agree administration procedures.
• Utilising web and portal functionality for DC transactional processing and administration automation.
• Management of pensioner payrolls, pension increases and ensure the annual notification of the lifetime allowance used is notified to pensioners in a timely manner.
• Management of trustee bank accounts, reconciliation & cash flow and investment of contributions.
• Ensure service level agreements are met at all times providing support to the team leader in their absence.
• Comply with all corporate policies and procedures (CPPs).
An Ideal Candidate will have:
• Experienced of defined benefit and contribution pension scheme administration.
• Ability to prioritise workload, keeping to deadlines and have a logical approach to problem solving.
• Excellent communications skills both verbally and written.
• Computer literate in the use of office systems e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Database and Presentations.
• Ideally progress with QPA/PMI or willing to study.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rebecca Hunt on 0161 833 2033 or by email on Rebecca.Hunt@reedglobal.com as soon as possible to be sure to not miss out on this opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job