Pension Administrator SIPP/SASS - Salary £25,000.00 - £30k DOE + Pension & Benefits
Our Client are Market Leading Pension Provider, are currently looking for an experienced skilled SIPP/SASS administrator to join their Team. Candidates must have either SIPP or SASS experience.
- You will be expected to take full ownership for managing work volumes and priorities
- Process work in order of priority to meet the service standards and needs of clients and connections
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with IFA's, Clients and third parties
- Process work in line with documented procedures and within the HMRC rules and regulations
- Update systems to ensure all electronic records are up to date and easily accessible
- Assisting Consultants researching/obtaining quotations, preparing first draft of initial actuarial report
- Preparing/processing paperwork for deposits, stock market investment, property, investments
- Liaising with accountants to obtain and check pension scheme accounts, preparing trustees reports
- Preparing advise on; winding up SIPP or SASS, rearranging SASS from sale of clients' companies
- Escalate any problems or work that cannot be dealt with within the required service standards
Essential Skills and Experience;
- Minimum of 2 year's relevant experience within a SIPP/SSAS role
- Diploma or Pensions Management Institute equivalent preferred
- Working towards qualifying to CII or CFI Level
- GCSE - Minimum Maths and English or professional Qualification
- Ideal candidates work with 360* SIPP Roles
- Attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player but also able to work independently using your initiative
This is an exciting role with a progressive and professional employer, apply today or contact us for more information.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
- Self invested Pension