This organisation is a leading provider with an excellent reputation of delivering real results for its clients. They provide a rounded service and are looking for a hard working SIPP and SSAS Pensions Administrator to join their well established team.
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
• Look after a portfolio of SIPP & SSAS pension schemes.
• Produce annual reports and illustrations for SIPPs using OMNI.
• Maintaining OMNI database.
• Producing benefit calculations for BCEs for SIPP & SSAS clients using OMNI & checking accuracy.
• Submitting the online pension’s regulator returns & dealing with levy payments.
• Customer orientated
• Submitting the online Registered Pension Scheme Returns for SSASs
• Arranging investments purchase/sale
• Dealing with clients and advisers both face to face, over the phone, email and fax.
• Completing SIPP and SSAS surveys
• Carrying out simple due diligence checks.
• Establishing new SIPPs, inc transfers, and performing anti-money laundering checks.
• Dealing with all aspects of property purchases.
• Assisting the management team on updating scheme documents and fee agreements.
• Cross checking colleagues work.
• Monthly PAYE run and tax reclaims on contributions.
• VAT returns.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
• Experience in a SIPP and SSAS pension administration role.
• A self-starter who is flexible and has excellent communication skills.
• High attention to detail in all aspects of service delivery.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rebecca Hunt on 0161 833 2033 or by email on Rebecca.Hunt@reedglobal.com as soon as possible to be sure to not miss out on this opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business