A Financial Services organisation based in Chelmsford, has an excellent opportunity for a GPP Administrator to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide expert support in regards to Group Personal Pension and Group Stakeholder schemes.
- Proactive and efficient administration of Group Personal Pension and Group Stakeholder schemes through direct support to Team Colleagues and Clients with regards to Group Personal Pension and Group Stakeholder schemes. This will involve regular client, consultant and provider contact and back office administration
- Provide a professional high quality administration service to all clients, colleagues and other third parties
- Ability to deal with more complex cases and larger clients
- Work individually and as part of a team to deliver work in an efficient and timely manner
- To not only meet but to exceed both internal and external client expectations
- Processing of new business applications within service and compliance standards
- Establish and maintain client governance reports
- General day to day administration, ensuring all forms of post are dealt with accurately and efficiently
- Providing information to internal sources with regards to client’s when requested to enable fees to be invoiced accurately and in a timely manner
- Task / Diary Management - yours and that of client requests
- Ensure all records are kept up to date reflecting current scheme/client information and a complete history of correspondence is evident for each task carried out
- Manage action points from meetings / matters arising
- Good understanding of pensions/investments and how they interrelate with client requirements
- Good technical knowledge of pensions/auto enrolment
- Keep up to date with industry changes and regulation via Compliance bulletins, technical updates
- IT literate - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and relevant internal systems/databases
- Familiar with Adviser Office administration systems
- Ensures that individually and as a firm we "Treat Customers Fairly"
- Awareness of the regulatory requirements in respect of 'advised’ and 'non-advised’ sales, and in particular evidencing the standards and knowledge required in respect of giving advice and making recommendations to customers
- Demonstrable administration experience of Group Personal Pensions
- Experience of handling more complex cases
- Proven Financial Services administration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas of work
- Excellent organisation skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ella Britton
- Financial Services
- Office Administration
- Auto enrolement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'