Pension Administrator - Client Relationships
Wokingham: Salary Negotiable + Excellent Package
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pension Administrator to join a leading Financial Services company with an expanding Pension department.
This position will focus on:
- The administration of a large portfolio of clients
- A strong emphasis on managing client relationships
- You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day work of staff
- Act as a key member of the team
- Resolving complex queries
- Performing manual benefits calculations
- Help with training and events.
Successful candidates should have experience working of DB and DC technical Pension Administration with a good educational background. Ideally you will have experience in mentoring more junior members of staff but is not essential, and a willingness to learn with the possibility of completing relevant Pension qualifications.
For more information, please contact Chloe Girdler
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration