Do want to join the career ladder?Barnett Waddingham is a partner-led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated pensions advice. This philosophy means that we are dependent on talented and well trained employees who enjoy working in a closely knit and friendly organisation. Our growth has been significant since our creation in 1989. We aim to continue this growth by recruiting people who share in Barnett Waddingham’s values.
As a result of continued growth we are looking to fill an entry-level opportunity within our Pension Administration team in Leeds. This is a permanent role where full training will be provided and in the longer term, there may be the opportunity to study towards a relevant professional qualification. Pensions Administrators are responsible for the day-to-day administration of pension schemes. They make sure that new and existing customers' policies are accurately maintained and serviced.
Don’t have experience? You don’t need it!
What we're looking for:
- At least Maths and English, grade C / 5 or higher at GCSE level
- Enthusiastic people-focused candidates with some experience of working in a busy and professional office environment
- Confident communicators with the desire to learn new skills and work closely with their fellow team members
What is pension administration?
The Pension Administration Business was established in 1993. Our core business is the provision of services to trustees of UK occupational pension schemes DB, DC, CARE, cash balance - and we will do this as a stand-alone "admin-only" appointment or in conjunction with services provided by other Barnett Waddingham Practice Areas. The services are provided from all of our UK offices and include:
- Benefit administration
- Pensioner payroll
- Administration consulting services
- Scheme governance and trustee secretarial
- Bespoke one off projects
- Cash handling and preparing draft accounts
- PPF assessment administration services
- Data audits and data cleansing
- Specialist roles (secondments, expert witness)
- Support for trustees and in-house personnel
What we offer
- An award-winning firm
- A flexible approach to working - we really do believe that our people work better if their work-life balance is right. Our working week is 36.25 hours and we have 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - with the option to buy or sell another 5
- A very competitive discretionary annual bonus
- An excellent, non-contributory pension - we'll contribute 6% of your gross annual salary in the first year and 7.5% thereafter
- Opportunities to progress - we're growing and taking on new business across the firm every day and encourage our staff to apply to vacancies
If you would like to work for one of the UK’s leading consultancies at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance, click to apply now!
- Pension Administration
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'