The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a leading consultancy group, to help with the recruitment of an experienced Pen Tester.
You will be responsible for the provision of consultancy primarily focused on penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and auditing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
• Excellent IT SECURITY knowledge and experience
• Very good experience as a Security Consultant
• Extensive experience of PENETRATION TESTS and VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENTS
• Application , web security, wireless pen testing
• Knowledge of Backtrack, Metasploit, Burp Suite, Nexpose.
• Excellent customer facing experience and strong communication skills
• C++, Python , Ruby is highly desirable
• Project management experience would be a bonus
Ideally you will be certified in one or more of the following: CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) OSCP, GIAC GPEN. Candidates without the certification but with demonstrable commercial work experience will be considered. Any further IT Security related qualifications would also be an advantage, but NOT ESSENTIAL.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'