Our client, one of the largest Tech Retailers in the UK is in the process of building their penetration testing team. They are looking to build a capability that would continuously gauge and manage the susceptibility to highly advanced attacks (across all attack surfaces) and determine the effectiveness of our detection and intrusion capabilities. The penetration tester will work across the business as well as indirectly managing 3rd party vendors.
They have won a number of awards due to their drive towards embracing technology and need people who can build relationships across the business and who love to stay abreast of the latest technical vulnerabilities and their potential impact of their systems.
You will be
- Conducting end-to-end testing activities to identify vulnerabilities and plan remediation with project teams.
- Work closely with project managers and security consultants
- Writing reports and technical documentation to be presented to business owners and project managers
- Identifying remediation techniques and assisting DevOps with secure coding practises
- Undertake vulnerability assessments of production websites
- Writing and contributing to white papers and research documentation for personal development and that of the Information Security team
- At least 3 years' experience of manual penetration testing
- At least 5 years industry experience
- Strong commercial experience
- In depth knowledge of IT Systems and technologies
- Working with 3rd party vendors
- Experience in Risk Management
- Some industry qualifications and certifications expected
Not only is this a company with huge vision for the future but they offer excellent personal and professional development opportunities. They are focused on helping their employees to grow depending on their focus with an internal academy for progression and training and development within each team.
Our client cannot support VISA sponsorship at this stage
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please get in touch.
- Penetration tester