Penetration Tester - Crest / Check certified
Role: Penetration Tester - CRT / Check certified
Salary: Circa £400-£550 / day
Location: Commutable to Leeds, West Yorkshire
Industry: Cyber Security
Our client is one of the fastest growing Application security providers in the UK and about to list on the UK stock market.
We are searching for an experienced red team Penetration tester to work with a large public sector customer and deliver contract work for an initial 16 day project following on to extended work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sound understanding of networking protocols and all-round technical knowledge
- Working knowledge of common programme languages
- Conducting infrastructure security assessments
- Ethical hacking: ability to write exploit code
- Experience in mobile app testing and methodologies
Candidate must be OSCP and/or CREST registered (CRT) with on-site infrastructure experience. Willing to travel and conduct information security and pentesting work, occasional out of hours. Must have full UK driving license and be SC cleared.
In return we can offer exciting opportunities with a varied career at the forefront of Cyber Security.
If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW!
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'