Penetration Tester / Check Team Lead - Security Cleared
Pen Tester / Check Team Lead - Security Cleared
6 month rolling projects, Bristol, Slough, Swindon
RT Consulting are a Change and Transformation Consultancy, supporting the delivery of change across UK and Foreign Defence, Government and Intelligence sectors.
Due to continued success across the UK Defence Portfolio, RTC are growing their Interim and Permanent Society of Associates.
We are currently working with a Big 4 Consultancy partner on a UK Defence project, delivering IT Security analysis to clients across the UK. As part of this delivery we are looking for a number of Check Team Leads, Penetration Testers and Senior Penetration Testers. Ideally you will have the CHECK status or be CREST, CCSAS or CCSAM qualified.
The Pen Testers and Check Team Leads responsibilities may include:
- Delivery of penetration testing and incident response services to clients
- Project management of small engagements and end-to-end and support on larger engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner to include:
- Financial management
- Engagement and risk management
- Production and review of deliverables
- Liaising with clients on delivery, implementation and sales issues.
- Developing constructive client relationships
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge
- Supporting leadership of the team in the embedding effective working practices
To join our projects you will need to have a security clearance at SC or DV level, experience in Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Web Application Security Testing and experience of performing Cyber Maturity Assessments.
RT Consultants have the opportunity to work across some of the largest, most complex Programmes of work being delivered across the UK. As a member of our RT Society, we aim to offer you as much support and project continuity as possible, with a dedicated Society Team lead and web based platform where you can interact with other RT Society members.
Please note that due to a large number or applications we are not always able to respond directly to every applicant if you are not suitable, however we will endeavour to keep hold of your CV for future opportunities.
- Ethical Hacker
- Security Testing
- Penetration Testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'