** ASAP START - APPLY TODAY **
** PE Technician **
** Secondary School **
** Redbridge **
** £65 - £70 PER DAY **
We are searching for a PE Technician to join a secondary school in Redbridge. You will join the PE Department as a Technician who will maintain and support the department.
The successful candidate must already have an Enhanced DBS registered on the Online Update Service, due to this role starting ASAP.
Duties would include:
- Setting up large equipment and apparatus in the sports hall and other areas
- Clearing equipment away
- Providing support to all pupils who require it, in any context
- Adminstrative duties when required
You should have:
- Experience working in a child facing position, ideally with some experience in a coach/mentor/sport context
- Sport related education (not essential, but desired)
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered on the Online Update Service
- A strong interest in supporting all aspects of Physical Education in the curriculum i.e. football, rugby, netball etc.
Please send your CV to so that we can have a chat about the role.
Successful candidates will be called on or before Friday 11th September.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- "learning support assistant" "teaching assistant" "pmld" "ta" "lsa" "SEN TA" "SEN LSA" "ASD" "MLD" "Autism" "special needs TA" "special needs LSA" "PE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'