Prospero Teaching are supporting a specialist provision in central Sherborne by recruiting a dedicated and enthusiastic PE Teaching Assistant / HLTA.
This will be an excellent opportunity to join a school that specialises supporting pupils with special educational needs including: ASD, SEMH and Aspergers.
The job will include:
* Supporting the PE department and involvement in the provision of PE and Sport throughout the school
* Developing pupils socially, emotionally and behaviourally
The PE Assistant should be:
* Experience in playing or coaching
* Experience or knowledge of special educational needs
* Able to communicate effectively
* Able to take responsibility and make decisions
* Adaptable and pro-active under pressure
This is a full-time position, start date will follow a successful trial day.
You will require:
* Enhanced DBS Certificate (or be willing to completed one)
* Eligible to work within the UK
* Complete a face-to-face meeting with Prospero Teaching
If you would be interested in this position, then please forward your CV to or contact
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job