CALLING ALL PE TEACHERS - MALE OR FEMALE!
Ready - CER NEED YOU!
Steady - CER can offer work to suit individual needs including steady work!
Go - REGISTER NOW!
Get your running shoes and tracksuits on and be prepared to work within a variety of schools in St Helens, Runcorn and Merseyside! Being on supply allows you to sample the variation in a range of diverse schools, which will in turn, enhance your skills and experience. Supply teaching is the perfect role for teachers who require a flexible lifestyle!
You will need to plan innovative, inspiring lessons to motivate and engage the students. You will possess a positive and passionate attitude towards teaching and be able to effectively manage class sizes of up to 30 students.
The ideal PE teacher will:
- Hold UK QTS or equivalent
- Experience of teaching PE up to KS3/4
- Excellent classroom management and communication skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Be able to quickly build effective and positive relationships
NQT's 2018 are welcome to apply and we can support you in your induction year.
CER are a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide.
We are incredibly proud to be building a team of professionals to match the needs of our partner schools and we are always looking for high calibre staff. We are truly committed to find the right job for every candidate who joins our team and correspondingly the right candidate for every school we work with.
Why work for CER? Well the benefits include (and are not limited to): -
- The support of a dedicated "Secondary Consultant" and the team who have over 20 years' experience in education
- Plenty of variety and choice of work
- Flexible working to suit your individual needs, to include day to day cover, short term and long-term placements
- Great pay rates
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Recommend a Friend Scheme with the opportunity to earn up to £250 per referral
Do you think you have what it takes? Then call Susanne on / or submit your CV now!
- PE Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"