We are looking for Teachers who have a qualification in Physical Education and have the knowledge, passion and energy to deliver PE Lessons to KS3 and KS4 Students.
If you are looking for a new direction in your career, are fed up of the pressures of every day work, or would like to gain experience working with a variety of Schools in the area then supply could be a great option for you.
To be a successful PE Supply Teacher you will need to be;
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching PE subject at Key Stage 3 (KS3) & Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Ideally have confidence in occasionally covering a variety of subjects
- Passion for teaching and education
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Ideally have your own transport.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Refer a friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job