Female PE Teachers and Sports Coaches required for schools in Poole immediately.
A valid DBS on the update service would be preferable although not essential.
Salary negotiable. £18,000 - £39,500 p/annum
CER Education require female PE teachers and sports coaches, available to teach PE at KS3, KS4 and GCSE in a range of schools in the Poole area.
We work with many schools to provide you access to a range of roles, both daily supply and long term. If you like the sound of…
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible days work around your current Coaching jobs
- A great range of courses to enhance your own CPD
…call us to apply!
Nicole.Anson @cer.co.uk or call
We're looking for our candidates to start ASAP. CER Education do have other vacancies available locally, so get in touch to discuss opportunities.
You'd be expected to work from 8am until 3pm on the days you are free, covering classes and lessons both in the classroom and outside on the playing fields.
What happens next?
- Apply with your CV or call
- We'll have a telephone discussion with you
- You'll be invited in to our office for an informal discussion to complete registration
- We'll work together to begin your CER journey
Both CER and the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, so an enhanced DBS and references will be required for this position.
- PE teaching sports clubs key stage 3 key stage 4 experienced skiing refurbished modern extra-curricular health wellbeing bournemouth school classroom
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job