Do you need a flexible working pattern?
Are you a qualified PE teacher with accessibility to the Horsham area?
Click 'apply now' for further details.
A public secondary school for girls aged 11-16 is seeking a PE teacher to work on an ad-hoc basis. The school achieved an 'outstanding' rating in its most recent Ofsted inspection in 2014 and continues to uphold the highest of standards and maintaining some fantastic facilities and equipment.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* On-site parking
* A supportive and approachable senior leadership team
* Fantastic learning and development opportunities
* Great facilities to provide the best working environment
* The freedom to explore your own teaching style
* Various school trips
Your responsibilities will include:
* Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending on their varying needs
* Setting challenging homework to aid evaluation of the quality of the lesson
* Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work
* Effective management of classroom behaviour and maintaining a positive learning atmosphere
* Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children
* You may be required to prepare lessons if the work has not already been set
Key requirements for the position include:
* DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibits the successful candidate from working with children
* Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
* QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching PE is essential
* Holding a coaching badge would be beneficial but not essential
* Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'