Are you a dedicated PE Teacher with a passion for educating students?
Do you have experience delivering interactive PE lessons at KS3 and KS4?
Are you looking for a new and exciting role in Blackpool?
If you have answered 'YES' to the above questions, then this is the role for you!
I am currently recruiting for PE teacher in Blackpool. This role is open to both Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced professionals.
The Job Role:
* Teaching engaging PE Lessons across KS3 and KS4.
* Working with a wide range of abilities and ensuring that a high level of progression is made.
* Being involved with Intervention groups to help raise the attainment of students.
* Managing the behaviour within the classroom to allow for a positive working environment.
* Working within a successful and strong department to share resources and methods of best practice.
Please forward your CV ASAP
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'