Are you passionate about teaching students with Special Educational Needs?
Looking to join a school with an inspiring Headteacher who listens and values you?
We're seeking a friendly, happy and confident PE Teacher to work in a delightful SEN school in the Letchworth area. You will be working with children with Moderate Learning Difficulties and Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties. You need to be strong, dedicated and inspiring to your students. This post is ideally full time and will initially start on a temporary basis so that you and the school can be sure you are the perfect fit for each other.
Why would I want to teach at this school?
- The school has a strong and effective partnership with parents to create an inclusive community
- You will be surrounded by hardworking, friendly and dedicated staff who have built a warm and welcoming environment
- The children are at the heart of everything the staff do
- We have over 15 years' experience in education recruitment
- We are proud to be a REC Audited company
- Great rates of pay
- A dedicated consultant to help you on your career journey
- Free online CPD courses for you to take part in.
What do you need to do next?
- Please apply and send us a copy of your CV as we are looking to fill this role immediately
If you think this could be for you apply now and a dedicated consultant will give you a call.
It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. CER is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
- SEN Teacher QTS QTLS NQT Special Needs PE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job