Empowering Learning are currently recruiting for a talented PE Teacher for a independent school in Kensington.
A leading independent school in Kensington is in need of a strong PE teacher to start in September and teach reception to KS2 in all areas of sport and games which are heavily promoted throughout the school.
The school have a big focus on net-ball so it would be preferred if the Teacher has experience teaching this
- Teach PE to all years from EYFS to KS2
- Managed by head of PE to plan and assess
- Assist with sports day, fixtures, tournaments
- Work on the PE/Games Curriculum
- Prepare feedback for parents evening and liaise with parents
- Very strong English skills
- History of teaching PE and Games in Primary or Secondary
- First Aid at Work Qualification (First aid training is provided)
- Prep school experience (desirable)
- Commutable to Kensington (desirable)
Please get in touch with Beth Adams at Empowering Learning to discuss the role further:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job