Are you an enthusiastic teacher of PE?
Do you have a passion for encouraging children to partake in an active lifestyle through PE?
We have an exciting opportunity at a school in Liverpool, the PE role will be full-time starting immediately until the end of the academic year.
* Teaching pupils that have are high achievers within PE
* Ongoing CPD training courses
* Supportive leadership team
* To lead, monitor and evaluate the assessment and feedback to students in line with whole school and department policy
* To follow department monitoring and tracking systems relating to students attainment, progress and achievement
* Mark, grade and give written/verbal and diagnostic feedback as required
* Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in PE
* Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
* Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
* Be passionate about teaching and your subject
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today!
To discuss in more detail, please contact Ryan Davies at the Liverpool office on or alternatively please send your CV to
**All our candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check & two satisfactory references**
PE Teacher, KS3, KS4, Physical Education
PGCE, QTS, QTLS
- Physical Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job