You will be expected to have a good understanding of the national curriculum and be a dedicated and enthusiastic PE teacher .
The successful PE teacher will have:
* QTS or a broad range of coaching qualifications and a relevant higher level diploma
* Experience in the sports coaching and/ or education sector
* Have the ability to deliver high quality sport and physical activity sessions across the National Curriculum
* Have knowledge and understanding of effective pupil behaviour management and be able to implement strategies with a class of 30 children
In return you will receive
* Excellent Pay rate
* Working in a rewarding environment
* Support from the school
* Ability to teach KS 3 and 4
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Prospero Teaching.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.