Reed Education Croydon is excited to be recruiting for a qualified female PE Teacher to start a long term booking as soon as possible.
This all girl’s school is very successful and popular, in a traditionally stunning setting with superb grounds. The school’s vision is built from their values of aspiration and achievement.
This school’s vision is to provide support to their students in a safe and caring learning environment, providing high quality and meaningful education and enhancing social confidence.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent and passionate PE Teacher, leading to the highest standards of academic excellence
• Committed to encouraging children to develop confidence, resourcefulness and resilience, achieving their full potential personally, academically and socially
• A great team player who is adaptable, well-organised, innovative and enthusiastic
• Able to plan inspiring and stimulating learning experiences equipping students with the love of learning they will need to be successful in the world
• Keen to develop their knowledge, skills and experience in an encouraging and supportive learning environment
• An effective communicator, verbally, in writing and in the use of ICT
Reed Education Croydon can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay (negotiable)
• A full time, long term booking with the potential to become permanent
• Free CV assistant
• 24 hour advice service
• Refer a friend to receive up to £100 vouchers
We are looking to interview and move forward with this position as soon as possible. If you are interested in this role please get in contact as soon as possible with a CV - Fiona.Hall@reedglobal.com
All Candidates who register with Reed Education have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business