Male PE Teacher required for an immediate start in a Bournemouth school.
Salary negotiable. £22,500 - £39,500 p/annum
A valid DBS on the update service would be preferable although not essential.
Male PE teacher required to teach PE at KS3 and KS4 / GCSE in this mixed comprehensive school.
You will be teaching in a 'Good' (Ofsted) school, in their recently refurbished and modern facilities. The school offers a range of extra-curricular trips, including a skiing trip in Easter, which you may have a chance to coordinate. You will be supported by an enthusiastic team and headteacher who are committed to providing health training. If you like the sound of…
- The possibility of coordinating after school sports activities,
- New Sports Facilities and large playing fields,
- students and staff being committed to health and sports provisions
...then please do apply!
How to apply:
Nicole.Anson @cer.co.uk or call
The school are looking for a candidate to start ASAP. CER Education do have other vacancies available locally, so get in touch to discuss opportunities as soon as you can.
What happens next?
- Apply with your CV or call
- We'll have a telephone discussion with you
- You'll be invited in to our office for an informal discussion to complete registration
- We'll work together to begin your CER journey
If you have your UK QTS or relevant teaching qualification, please apply today! The vacancy is open to accomplished PE teachers, NQTs and graduates alike. Both CER and the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, so an enhanced DBS and references will be required for this position.
- PE teaching sports clubs key stage 3 key stage 4 experienced skiing refurbished modern extra-curricular health wellbeing bournemouth school classroom