Female PE Teacher- Camden
Would you like to join an already 'good' rated secondary school in Camden, with opportunities to progress in your career?
Are you a Female PE teacher who can effectively teach KS3/KS4?
I am recruiting for a secondary school in Camden for a long term role starting in April, 2018.
The role requirements include:
- teaching both male and female pupils KS3/4
- mixed ability groups
- 5 days per week full timetable
-You will equip GCSE students with the required knowledge
- Strong subject knowledge and experience of teaching GCSE PE
- specialism in at least one sport
Benefits of working with this school:
- Graded 'Good' on last Ofsted inspection.
- Excellent support network for both pupils and staff.
- Robust behavioural management structure.
This PE Teacher role would suit an inspirational and talented Teacher who has superb organisational and communication skills. You will have high standards for yourself and your pupils and a happy, positive demeanor. The role is open to accomplished PE Teachers and highly talented PE NQTs.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
If you are a suitable candidate for this PE Teacher role at this secondary school and this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply below.