NQT or QTS
Immediate Start - Remainder of the Year
Ofsted Good School in Solihull
This brilliant school in Solihull is looking for a PE Teacher to join them immediately and stay with them until the end of the academic year - they do alsohave a permanent advert running parrallel, so the successful candidate will hopefully become a permanent member of staff over the summer. We are ideally looking for someone who can hit the ground running and maintain the school's standards of teaching.
Ideal applicants will have the following skills / experience;
- Experience of teaching PE to KS3 & KS4
- Exceptionally high standards of performance
- Proven track-record of strong references
- Able to take on a long-term position from February half-term
- Ability to set expectations from students and inspire confidence
- Commitment to raising standards
- Highly motivated and able to self-manage
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.