PE Teacher needed for a thriving, inspirational secondary school based in Denbighshire - REF 2011022
Excell Supply is North Wales leading Education Sector Specialists, founded in 2011 with the ambition to be different from the traditional supply agencies. We have continually grown over the past 6 years and are passionate about raising standards in education. This would be an excellent opportunity for both experienced teachers and NQT’s.
Are you a relaxed and inspirational PE teacher looking for an assignment at an outstanding school? The school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join their experienced and highly supportive team of PE staff as a full time PE Teacher. This long term cover will offer you the opportunity to work in a school with great facilities, a stable staff team and overall good standards of achievement.
We need you to have…
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a Physical Education qualification
- Good classroom management skills
Our ideal candidate will be:
- able to teach Physical Education across the Key Stages. It would also be desirable for the successful candidate to be able to deliver other areas of the Physical Education curriculum including WBAC.
- a practitioner who engages a creative and dynamic learning experience for all learners.
- committed to teamwork within the department and the whole school
- committed to raising the achievement of every learner
- a motivated individual with a passion for teaching Physical Education
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £50 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Access to discounts with over 3000 retailers via our Excell Rewards Programme
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job