An opportunity has arisen for a well-qualified Teacher of PE to join a school in Kent and teach students who are extremely talented and involved in a vast number of sporting events and opportunities.
Simply Education are looking for a teacher with a high level of confidence in teaching all aspects of PE, with particular strengths in Rugby and Cricket. An interest in Athletics would also be of benefit. The School has successfully trained a number of PGCE trainees and this post would therefore suit a newly Qualified Teacher who would receive strong support.
This secondary school are seeking a teacher available to start in immediately and that has;
* Excellent knowledge of delivering PE lessons
* Recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tommy Bird on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.