PE Teacher / Physical Education Teacher - Hackney - April Start - MPS/UPS
Are you a PE Teacher/Physical Education Teacher looking for a role in April?
Do you have a passion for teaching Physical Education?
Are you dedicated in getting the best out of your students from the Physical Education/PE Lessons?
- PE Teacher / Physical Education Teacher
- PE Teacher / Physical Education Teacher in Hackney
- PE Teacher / Physical Education to start in April
- PE Teacher / Physical Education Teacher required to teach to GCSE PE
The successful candidate will be required to teach PE to from KS3 right through to GCSE and it would be beneficial if you were to come from a sporty background.
- Related Degree.
- PGCE, GTP, SCITT.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Able to teach PE/Physical Education to GCSE.
- Strong Classroom and Behaviour Management
To be considered for the position of PE Teacher/Physical Education you must have a minimum of 2 years UK teaching experience. Ideally the candidate with have secondary experience along with the correct teaching qualification.
This is a good school located in Hackney that caters to a cohort of students aged 11-16
For more information about this PE Teacher/Physical Education Teacher role please contact Jake Mcmullen at Qualiteach Ltd