This is a unique opportunity to join a School with a practical, hands-on approach to education, where students are encouraged to actively engage with nature and the environment to support learning. The position is to commence immediately and will run to the end of the academic year initially. This position could then become permanent next academic year.
The successful PE Teacher will teach across years 7, 8 and 9. These year groups host some keen learners with a minority of challenging students.
To apply, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Have U.K. Qualified Teacher Status
- Be passionate about Physical Education
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who encourages pupils of all abilities to achieve fantastic results
- Have a practical and creative approach to your teaching, using every resource available to encourage your pupils
- Work in support of the School’s ethos
The successful PE Teacher will benefit from:
- Flexible working hours
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Support and guidance from our former Deputy Head Teachers
- Access to exclusive daily & long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 support by phone and email
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email & SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings and school directions
- £75 referral scheme
For further information please do not hesitate to get in touch today on .
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS/CRB check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks and satisfactory references that cover at least 2 years of employment.