PE Supply Teachers
If you are an energetic and highly active teaching professional looking for flexible work in the new academic year please apply!
Simply Education are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Physical Education teachers, whom are looking for flexible work to fit around their lifestyles. We can offer candidates varied assignments from ad-hoc bookings to long term roles. All based within the Milton Keynes area.
It is essential that all possible candidates have a drive to educate, a flexible approach and able to adapt quickly in new establishments. You must be willing to cover across the curriculum if and when required, deliver set cover work to a high standard and have a strong classroom management.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Milton Keynes, Buckingham and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job