We have work available immediately and can offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours and placements at a wide range of Schools in the local area.
We are looking for Teachers who have a qualification in Physical Education and have the knowledge, passion and energy to deliver PE Lessons to KS1 and KS2 Students.
If you are looking for a new direction in your career, are fed up of the pressures of every day work, or would like to gain experience working with a variety of Schools in the area then supply could be a great option for you.
To be a successful PE Supply Teacher you will need to be;
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP orBachelor of education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching PE subject at Key Stage 1 (KS1) & Key Stage 2 (KS2)
- Ideally have confidence in occasionally covering a variety of subjects
- Passion for teaching and education
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Ideally have your own transport.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Refer a friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.