PDR Technician Property Damage
My client is looking to recruit a PDR Technician (Property Damage Restoration) to cover the Redditch (B80/B96/B97 postcode) area. The hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 4pm. It is a 39 hour working week but there maybe a requirement to occasionally work away from home. The purpose of the role is to provide the best solution to their customers for all water, fire and accidental damage to domestic and residential and commercial properties.
- Attending arranged visits to customers premises allocated by the dispatch team
- Carry out moisture surveys and drying techniques as required
- Prepare equipment for use and ensure instruments used are calibrated
- Liaise with customer/loss adjusters/builders/insurance companies/policy holders etc.
- Organising and supervising subcontractors or additional technicians/agency labourers
- Updating customer regularly with regards to progress of work
- Maintain status of reports with regards to live job and how progressing
- Logging all stock used on job on reporting system
- Maintain a visit log for monitoring of jobs and effective forward bookings
- Update live jobs on a weekly basis
- Experience of customer facing role
- Customer focused
- Good standard of education with excellent verbal and written English and Maths skills
- Clean and full driving licence and ability to drive a long wheel base van
- Lots of common sense
- Technically minded
- IT literate as their is a requirement to complete reports on line
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Well presented and spoken
- Able to work on own and part of a team
- BDMA Technician qualification ideally but not essential
- Some building knowledge ideally but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Works van
- O/T and On Call payments
- Bonus Scheme
- Staying Away From Home Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Annual Performance Related Pay
- Mobile phone
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing company, so if you think you have the skills and experience they are looking for please do send me your CV. Thank you.
- Property technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'